Tuesday 24 January 2012

Love is.....A Make Space Girls' Craft Night!


 I was thinking about what we could have as our stand by craft activity for this Thursday's Craft Night and it occurred to me that it's Valentine's day coming up - so I dug out one of my faithful old craft books and found this lovely idea.....
It only takes a few scraps of fabric and some very basic sewing skills to create something beautiful to either give to your loved one, or keep for yourself!  They look lovely framed, or would actually make wonderful Valentines card.
So, this Thursday I will be bringing along some of my pretty fabric scraps, some ribbons, beads and bows and we'll see what we can create!
Of course, you can also bring along your current craft project - whether it be crochet, drawing, sewing or card making.  It will be nice to see what everyone is up to, chat and share tips!

I will bring along my sewing machine if anyone needs one and there will e plenty of refreshments on hand to keep us going. Please remember to bring along £2 for refreshments and 50p if you want to make a heart.


The venue is the Dunton Fisheries Club house - a lovely, cosy venue tucked in at the foot of the South Downs.  Instructions on how to get there can be found here.  Jo will be putting up some balloons so you can find your way!

See you at 7.30 on Thursday 26th January.

xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment